Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't get over this..

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  • 11 Replies
Carseat!(graco brunswick) I love the design I fell in love with it.My husband doesn't want to spend 180 on just a car seat. I've tried to get over my love for it but can't. Should I give up my love for itis and go with something cheaper. Or splurge on my last child? Btw: theme is going to be chocolate brown and green everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shedswife
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:11 AM
*it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlest.angel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM
save it up and tell him that you were able to budget for it and that it wasnt that expensive over time. Works with my DF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlest.angel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM
it would even out to 20 dollars a month for the entire 9 months you are pregnant for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shedswife
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM
We have the money, he just thinks its a waste. He'd prefer one under 100, but he's kind of a tight wad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shellie830
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I got a brown and green paisley Graco one on clearance for $78 @ Babies r us think of all the other things you can splurge on...

littlest.angel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM
show him the safety specs on this one versus a cheaper one and see if the one you picked has more advantages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shellie830
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM

This is the one we got..

Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM

what do you think of this one?

http://www.target.com/Safety-1St-Onboard-Infant-Seat/dp/B002XLEPE6/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

It is also brown and green, and a seat that will get alot more use as it is rated for 35lbs instead of the usual 22lb infant seats.

housefullofkidz
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Don't ask me... I am a bad influence ;-)

I say splurge for your last child. I know I am!!!

britniwheeler
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Wow. That car seat that you are talking about is super cute! Kinda spendy... but if you really love it why not?! I would just spend the money. I am sure you can convince him ;) A Little begging or bribery always works with my husband! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)