Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated and Confused...Anybody else? (tmi)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM
  • 12 Replies

Ok so earlier dh and i started to mess around and everything was fine to begin with. I know this is gonna be way too much information but I don't know how else to explain it. He was using his hands at first, and i started to feel a little sore, almost like we'd done a little too much but we haven't had sex in a couple days. Then he started to give me oral and it just got worse. It got to the point that every time he touched me down there it felt like sandpaper, until I had to just make him stop all together.  I went to the bathroom and I almost cried when i wiped because it seriously felt like I was wiping myself with sandpaper. I don't have another doctor's appointment for a week and a half, and I was just wondering, has this ever happened to anyone else? Anyone know what it is or why it would show up so suddenly?

Pregnancy%20tickerGender Prediction
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOK
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:32 AM

not sure ...could be an infection...even if you can't seea dr you can always call....

HeatherM2010
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Hey I feel ya. I am having the same problem right now. I have had it for awhile now. I would say it was a yeast infection, but from what is going on with me its hard to say. I def feel ya tho. I have EXACTLY the same problem. My next appt isnt till Oct 27th. YOu should lemme know what ur Doc says..Lol. It sucks, I know. I felt like crying too. I have no idea what else it could be other then the hormone changes. I do know that down there can get super sensitive when pregnant tho. Good luck! Im sorry!

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM
Yep I get it too.I asked my doc and she said for me it was prolly cuz I'm so swollen and the extra blood flow down there.So we don't have too much of foreplay directed towards me anymore unless I'm not sore that day.GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beans_mama9906
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM

so it works without foreplay? lol i think i'd be happy with that right now.

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

Yep I get it too.I asked my doc and she said for me it was prolly cuz I'm so swollen and the extra blood flow down there.So we don't have too much of foreplay directed towards me anymore unless I'm not sore that day.GL!

doulala
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

yep.

:-(

beans_mama9906
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:44 AM

yea i cried for like half an hour afterwards just because i hate not knowing what's wrong with me. and then i was like, i'm gonna go put it on cafemom! someone else there will have the same problem! lol

Quoting HeatherM2010:

Hey I feel ya. I am having the same problem right now. I have had it for awhile now. I would say it was a yeast infection, but from what is going on with me its hard to say. I def feel ya tho. I have EXACTLY the same problem. My next appt isnt till Oct 27th. YOu should lemme know what ur Doc says..Lol. It sucks, I know. I felt like crying too. I have no idea what else it could be other then the hormone changes. I do know that down there can get super sensitive when pregnant tho. Good luck! Im sorry!

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Yeah.I am still a lil sore after sex but nothing like I am if he rubs or oral.Just make sure to use plenty of lube.we fool around but not involving girl parts or anything and we just had a dry spell of over 2 wks then bam 3 times a day for 3 days and I'm ok.just the reg pains I've been dealing with.lol.

Quoting beans_mama9906:

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beans_mama9906
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:47 AM

ok awesome thank you! that makes me feel a lot better. I was just like, I am NOT going celibate until February!! lol

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

Yeah.I am still a lil sore after sex but nothing like I am if he rubs or oral.Just make sure to use plenty of lube.we fool around but not involving girl parts or anything and we just had a dry spell of over 2 wks then bam 3 times a day for 3 days and I'm ok.just the reg pains I've been dealing with.lol.

Quoting beans_mama9906:

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM
Lol I know the feeling.With ds1 I didn't have the soreness so we were 2 times a day every day the entire time pretty much.I lost my sex drive this time and just got it back and then the pain.I was like wtf!!so I called my doc cell and was like look what is goin on.haha.

Quoting beans_mama9906:

ok awesome thank you! that makes me feel a lot better. I was just like, I am NOT going celibate until February!! lol

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

Quoting beans_mama9906:

Quoting MommyToBeOfTwo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetnbrielle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:59 AM

I was just posting this in my own post and someone elses. Im 38 weeks and I have the same problem now. Havent had this problem at all my whole pregnancy until a week ago. Its weird. They do pelvic exams and take urine and nothing is wrong. IDK what it is either but sex is the worse thing in the world now. Ugh... And TMI... but I have been so horny my whole pregnancy, like really really horny and now I dont want to cause it feels so dry down there. Sigh...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)