Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy Weekend! -OT

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:17 AM
  • 5 Replies

My SIL got married this weekend and boy has it been busy!  Between getting everything decorated, building flower arrangements, dress fittings (I was a bridesmaid, one of three preggo bridesmaids lol), her fiance totaling her car the day before, and the actual wedding, it's been a long week and I sure feel it...  But, I have the sweetest DH in the whole world!  He takes such good care of me and I am so lucky to have him :)  He loves his baby girl sooo much and is very excited to be a daddy!  Isn't he such a cutie?  And I can't believe how much my hair has grown!!!

The awesome photographer that took this pic (and all of my pics for my wedding/bridals/engagements) is doing my maternity pics and even offered to take pics for the birth!  I'm having a homebirth, so it'll be a first for her portfolio and we get a great deal on it lol.  I'm really excited for the opportunity to get great pics and not have to worry about it!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:55 AM

You sure have been busy.  I hope you are able to get some rest.  :)  What a great pic too.

PoodleMum
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:03 PM

You look beautiful!

mommyto3bees
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:06 PM

beautiful pic! 

PoodleMum
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Thanks :)  He told me that morning he wished I could stay pregnant forever because he loves it so much lol.  He's a huge guy (6'6', 230 lbs, usually with a mountain man beard), but so sweet and cuddly on the inside :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)