Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me how you feel about...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM
  • 32 Replies

WALMART.

Good, bad, love, it, hate it,.... how do you really feel about it?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brittanie0327
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM

It's a store, and it's cheap! LOL. I don't see what the big controversy is about with it! ;)

nikolitak
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:14 AM

i hate it,,,,,,

doublejay38
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM
I hate Wal-Mart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Eh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starleet
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM

I like walmart but Im stuck with it. Its the only thing here aside from driving over a hour away and then theres Target. I wish we had target here to get a break from walmart sometimes.

SW-marcy.png picture by marcileigh88

SuperMILFof2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:45 AM
I can usually find everything I need there and cheap prices for clothes. The thing that pisses me off is the parking lot. They have bushes at the ends and you can't see if anyone is coming down the asile. I've almost gotten into many accidents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megara
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 AM

In general, I am indifferent.  They are cheap and have a lot of 24 hour stores, which is fantastic when you wake up at 2:00 am to find that your child has a fever and you have no infant Tylenol.

But I live in a tourisy area (near Disney World) and there is a 24-hour Wal-Mart 2 miles from my house that I will ONLY go to if it is 2:00 am and I am in desperate need of Tylenol!  It is so overrun by rude tourists who think that being on vacation exempts them from all forms of manners and public respectability that I used to drive 30 minutes to the nearest Target before they built one 6 miles from my house.  And for some reason, the Target has not yet been completely ruined by the tourists.

So note to everyone:  When you go on vacation (especially to Disney World!) please remember that some people live there, and you wouldn't want people acting rude in your community so please don't act rude in our's!

mojob85
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM
My husband use to work for Walmart a few years back....they absolutely treat their employees like crap. My husband was an assistant manager and his area he worked was always the best...it was always clean and well stocked....but they always told him it looked like crap and there was never any merchandise out and blah blah blah. They won't hire full time employees because they don't want to have to offer them insurance. It horrible....I also had a cousin of mine work there since he was 18 just quit like 8mths ago because they were not letting him have time off.....the man was working almost a month straight without a day off......they are freaking crazy! Ugh....I could keep going but I won't! Lol!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM

angry with ALL the cash registers they have yet on the wkends even they have maybe 6open...  parking lot is also a nightmare...

however can find most stuff we need there.

love target more however they dont have a super target here so cant get everything at once which i like..

housefullofkidz
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:28 AM

LOL! I agree.

Quoting Brittanie0327:

It's a store, and it's cheap! LOL. I don't see what the big controversy is about with it! ;)

sigginew.jpg picture by us5dots 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)