Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really worried

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, so for the past 2 weeks I've been getting really bad cramps that would leave me doubled over in pain. My husband and I just wrote it off as just gas and didn't think anything about it. Well over the weekend they were getting worse and worse. So I went to my regular appt yesterday and they checked my urine and there was nothing there so they are going to send it out for more tests. My nurse practioner checked me and said that my cervix is soft, but still closed. My question is what could be causing the cramping? I know all in my doctor's office they only check for UTI's. She put me on an antibiotic for a UTI just to see if it would help with the cramping, and if it doesn't get better by Thursday to go in and they would hook me up to the monitor and run more tests. This is just getting so old. I'm tired of being doubled over in pain and balling my eyes out for nothing!

The cramping just feels like really really bad menstrual cramps. Not to mention I'm only 28 weeks along. I just want to know what is wrong and what is causing them.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Laceymom08
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)