Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever feel like you have to force yourself to eat on certain days?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
  • 8 Replies
I don't know why but for some reason with this pregnancy...I am never really that hungry. I always have to make myself eat because I know the baby needs food...lol!!

Anyone else having the same issue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:30 AM

YES!!! lately its been hard... my dr says eat even smaller meals every 2 hrs- even  5peanuts is ok if that fills me up.. just something if i can - but not to push myself to where id get sick (sometimes if i feel ive ate too much it makes me super sick)

Bknotnobody
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:32 AM

You're not alone, I even tried to eat the smaller meals, as people suggested to me, the only thing that I am doing different now, is if I'm not hungry, but I know I need to eat, especially in the morning is drinking a breakfast drink, like ensure, or carnation instant breaktast, I tried slimfast, but to me EWW. Drinking the breakfast drink usually makes me more hungry kinda during the day, so I eat then. It's helped me out. I've been like this my ENTIRE pregnancy, and I'm at 25 weeks or so.

dressy3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM

I was...until today actually. I woke up hungry. Unfortunately i cant eat until after my 1 hour glucose test at 1:( Go fogure!!!

General_Mamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Absolutely.  I'm not a big eater when not pregnant, so if my stomach isn't yelling at me to eat, I tend to miss meals.

I do try hard to get in 3 a day, though!

sydjademom24
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Most days I feel like I can't stop eating. I have a different craving every hour. But there are some days when I don't want to eat at all....and I have to make myself, cause I really need to pack on the pounds fast.

mojob85
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sonogirl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Yes so I bought a big this thing of boost and drink them between meals
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM

all the time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)