Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st STRETCH MARKS!! AHHH

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

my right boob- the sore one GRRRR... noticed as i was getting in the shower this morning!!

sorry if sounds stuck up but my boobs were PREFECT and perky and just good lol prior pregnancy... REALLY hope i get em back!!!

where did you 1st noticing stretch marks?

alexis 7-13-08

baby 3-14-2011

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweetsorrow2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM

My hips!! Horrible nasty ones..that havent gone away from my first, who is 7 now!!!! I havent gotten any yet with this pregnancy, but I figure thats because i already had enough to begin with and my body is giving me a break for now..lol. But i am only 24 weeks and still have a lot to grow...

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:43 AM

im 15wks...LOTS of growing here too :S

LilStacy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:45 AM

ya i didnt notice mine till hubby pointed em out...im like omg!...they r on my left hip n i have em on my butt!...no idea why on my butt!....def glad no1 sees em but me n hubby!...they better go away after pregnancy!

General_Mamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM

When I was pregnant with my first, I got TWO stretch marks low on my hips, but A LOT in the boobs... now, I just roll with it LOL, after 5, I no longer expect perfection.  Using vitamin E (lotion or oil) may help keep them down some, and help them lighten up after delivery.  Not much you can do about skin stretching, just help your skin be more pliant, and avoid scratching if possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)