Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tingling feet?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm currently 25 weeks and I've been experiencing tingling feet lately. I guess others would call it the feeling that you would get if your foot falls asleep. Is anyone else dealing with this? Is there a reason for this? It's getting really aggravating and I often have the tingling feeling for a long period of time.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
baby_pumpkin523
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I have restless leg syndrome when ever I'm pregnant. Mine starts in my feet and then moves up into my calves

Pregnancy%20ticker

bxbsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Does it all happen at the same time or did it start in your feet for a couple of weeks and eventually moved up to your leg?

Quoting baby_pumpkin523:

I have restless leg syndrome when ever I'm pregnant. Mine starts in my feet and then moves up into my calves

JenG20
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:45 AM
I'm 24 weeks and my feet tingle a lot too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I hope it doesn't continue throughout the rest of the pregnancy because it can literally last about 5 minutes at a time and it's sometimes painful. It's crazy how each pregnancy is different. With my last pregnancy I had none of the symptoms I've had with this one.

Quoting JenG20:

I'm 24 weeks and my feet tingle a lot too!

General_Mamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM

It could be a circulation thing... where you're getting too much or too little in your legs.  Could be where baby's laing, or how you sit/lay.

I did get it on occassion in the second trimester.  Now I get the swelling instead :)

Starleet
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I had it happen to me all the time during my last pregnancy and the doctor told me it was a nerve the baby was laying up against.

marci.jpg picture by marcileigh88

bxbsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM

That could be it too. She's been curled up into a ball in the lower left corner for days now. When she's does move yes always ends back up in the corner.

Quoting Starleet:

I had it happen to me all the time during my last pregnancy and the doctor told me it was a nerve the baby was laying up against.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)