• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the funny feelings inside

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
I do believe my baby boy has found a couple organs to play with. He seems to be playing with my bladder and my kidneys. And having fun playing with them too. It almost hurts but it feels funny. I also think he is sitting in a bad spot, causing my hips hurt really bad by my tail bone. Sometimes i can take a step and a really sharp pain hits almost causing me to fall to my knees. I wish i could get him in a better position.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
grapejelly
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:51 AM

i know that pain all too well!  have you tried rocking on all fours that sometimes can get the baby to shift into a better position.

Feel better!

lilmisbeachbum
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Bump!! Im having this problem too... I want to see if anyone gives you any good advice!! He likes to attack my bladder and make me almost pee in my pants!

cutesherrie84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Is your baby boy breeched? Im pregnant with our 2nd and shes breeched and it hurts like hell 

General_Mamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM

When Eli's laying funny, I lay down, on my left side and poke and play with him.. he'll usually stretch and move away from where he was to get to me.  There have been times where it didn't work unless DH was the one playing with him.

super_mom_5
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM
dont believe he is breech. He will stretch out and have his feet pushing out on my side while playing with my bladder.

Quoting cutesherrie84:

Is your baby boy breeched? Im pregnant with our 2nd and shes breeched and it hurts like hell 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)