Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you going have to buy a different vehicle with the new baby coming?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 17 Replies

Are you going have to buy a different vehicle with the new baby coming?  What kind do you think?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmisbeachbum
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Yes, but not because of baby just because I want a new one LOL mine would do just fine. Im trading in for a Nissan Pathfinder

mom2the.rescue
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM

We bought it when we were talking about having another.  We now have a 2008 Taurus X...it's like a minivan but drives alittle more like a car.  I like it a lot, but miss my little malibu

Katiecabooble
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM

We already did.  My DH had a beat up Jeep Cherokee, still ran like a champ, but not very comfortable to ride in and no AC...soooo we upgraded to an AWD Subaru Legacy sedan.  My DH really wanted an Outback, but all the used ones had to high of mileage, we lucked out w/ the one we found, it's a 2009 and had only 17k on it.  We got a heck of a deal and a warranty w/ it!

CafeMom Tickers
npetro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Already did. We each had a Honda Civic and I bought a Honda Pilot and sold my civic. We already have 2 boys who are 7 and 10 so they were about to outgrow my car anyway. Our 7 yo plays hockey and my 10 yo plays basketball.

Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM

nope. we already have a mini van so we are set...though i would love it if i was able to buy a 2011 honda odyssey..

abra
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:52 PM

We just did. We actually traded cars with a friend. They took our Kia Optima and we took their Chevy Blazer.

angelmom224
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Yes we are going to have to buy a 15 passenger van. It will either be a chevy or ford.

Jess0915
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Not this time, but if we have another baby (and hopefully we do!) we will need something bigger. I'm thinking a toyota minivan or suv. We currently have corollas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sp4rkl3z.
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:57 PM
i wish i had spent more on a kia optima instead of getting the kia rio i got. i hate it. i can fit both the infant and convertible seats we have, just not comfortably for anyone else. :/

hoping to be able to work out a trade-in for a scion xb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jswife710
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM

the baby is one of the reasson why we got it!! lol and a side i hated his truck the sits where so uncomeforble  to sit in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)