Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hand me downs

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM
  • 14 Replies

anyone lucky enough to get some for your baby?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Yep!!  The are coming out of my ears!  Two of my sister gave me some, and two of my friends gave me some also. 

Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM

my baby will pretty much only have hand me downs. this is boy #3 and i saved everything that was still in good condition. we do have to get some new newborn onesies though cuz i gave ours away to someone in need..

grapejelly
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM

that's great!  it saves so much money!!

Quoting meam4444:

Yep!!  The are coming out of my ears!  Two of my sister gave me some, and two of my friends gave me some also. 

angelbaby053099
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Same here. My friend gave us a carseat. Others gave us clothes, toys, books and a high chair. We are also getting a bassinet, crib, changing table, stroller/car seat combo, exeraucer, and swing. Can't wait!

Quoting meam4444:

jswife710
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Some of my older friends have stuff for us they told us we could have but i have some stuff from our son

babyboy117
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM

My friend gave me some that her friend gave her.. but I got soo many NEW clothes at my baby shower.. I probaly won't use the hand me downs.

Marshallsmom422
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Yes, I think my sister-in-law is passing down most of her girl things :)

Glad I kept my infant car seat, playpen, boppy and bouncy seat

christine.r2624
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM
Too many! My daughter will never be able to wear it all unless I change her outfit every 2 hours! Its insane!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody

Yup, my sister had a bunch of stuff, that was gender neutral, so even though she had a girl, and I'm having a boy, she gave it to me. :) Some clothes too, because she thought green was not a color for little girls. Hey works for me. LOL. But we got a bassinet, bottles, diapers, two car seats, a swing(I gave it away though), a play pack thing, and some sheets for the bassinet... LOL.

Though we did have to buy our crib set, which I was thrilled, hubby was not. LOL.

meghs822

i got 4 HUGE boxes of 0-3 months clothes and theres some 3-6 coming soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)