Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blah jelouse :(

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

My cousin and I are having our babies on the same day...today. Well she had a scedualed c-section this morning and her baby is already here. Me I am still waiting on the phone call from the hospital that they have an open room so I can go in. I do not want a c-section and feel bad she had to have one. (her first and she has personal issues they would not let her deliever) but why can't I already be on my way to delievering this baby?! I know I shouldn't be jelouse but it's hard. Sorry needed to vent and I can't anywhere else because I will come off as a b*tch and I am super happy for her and that everything went well just upset that I haven't even gotten started on mine...

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wilesmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melame68
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:58 PM

i know how you feel. i went ot a teen mom school and a good 7-8-9 girls who were due after me had their babies before me. i HATED it

MommyRJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:59 PM

awh i know the feeling.

hugs mama. just think....SOON! TODAY.

shall_gal
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Just think her thunder will be gone when its your turn it will all be new for you its always a bummer when someone delivers befor you but your baby will be newer !!!!!

patsfan013
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Don't worry, your time (and your baby's) will come!  And congrats to your cousin!

Mommynwife26
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I know and I don't wanna take away from her thunder esp it being her first which is why I am keeping my mouth shut to my family and just being happy for her.

Quoting shall_gal:

Just think her thunder will be gone when its your turn it will all be new for you its always a bummer when someone delivers befor you but your baby will be newer !!!!!

shall_gal
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I know you dont just try to keep your head up and before ya know it you will be holding your lil one!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:30 PM

(((((hugs)))))

prego7386
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM

aww maybe not jealous but more anxious and envious ;P  GL for the room opening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)