• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Makeup

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM
  • 26 Replies

Do you wear full make up everyday, nothing at all, or what are your daily makeup basics?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Joeysmom6
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:25 PM
I wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss every day. I put on full makeup if we are going out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shall_gal
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Not lately I just put it on if i have to this baby is making me lazy!!!

luvmyaustin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM

i do not wear make up every day only if i am out and about and that consists of powder mascara and lip gloss now if hubby and i are going out then its a full face without eye liner!

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM

eyeliner and mascara are my norms but only if leavin the house

abra
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM

mascara and moisturizer are my daily basics. Going out, I use foundation around my eyes, blush, mascara and a bit of eyeliner.

sumhchik
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I've never been the type for makeup..I feel just fine without. BUT if I feel like playing up my eyes or giving myself an extra oomph! I'll wear some mascara...eyeliner if I'm going somewhere fancy. But nothing else

newmama008
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:43 PM
I put a full face on pretty much everyday. It makes me feel better about myself:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM

if im just sitting around the house then no, but if i go anywheres i have short hair and the only way i know i can make it look girlie is i actually match a hair clip or headband with my eye make up and earings, to my outfit! lol I wear eye shadow, eye liner, a little mascara, and some foundation to cover up this horrible pregnancy acne lol

kaygarcia97
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM

If im sitting @ home with Ellie not going anywhere then I dont put on makeup. If we're going out then I throw on eyeliner and shadow but thats about it unless its Sunday church then all the makeup comes out lol. I hate when ppl are that close to me without it on

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM
If I'm not leaving the house I just wash my face and moisturizer.if I'm leaving the house powder,eyeliner,mascara,and I have to fill in my eyebrows(don't really have any) if going out for something nice I add lip gloss and eye shadow and maybe blush or bronzer.I have facial scarring(bit by a dog) so makeup makes me feel a lot better about myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)