Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well she'll never do that again! (OT)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:44 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have the cutest niece in the world! Anyways I stopped by my older sistes house cause I was bored and needed to drop off Gloria (my nieces) slippy cup she left at our house. Well anyways my older sister was cooking fajitas, and Gloria always feels like she has to constantly be at Stephanies (my sister) feet no matter what shes doing. Well she was in the kitchen and stephanie had told her to stop like 5 times she keep trying to steal food off the counter. Stephanie turned to put something in the dishwasher and gloria reached up and grabbed a onion off the counter and took a huge bite out of it. I wasn't looking that way I was listening to what one of my nephews was saying in the other room looking the other way. Steph turned around just as she bite into it. She took a HUGE bite! She dropped the onion on the ground and got this odd look on her face. She immediately started wipping her tongue with her hand over and over again. i gave her, her sippy cup off the table. It had dulliated orange juice in it and she drank it in like 5 seconds flat lol.

Married to DH Chris, and future momma to a bouncy baby boy edd 12/5/10

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Heres a picture of my super adorable niece (her mom said it was okay to post).

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Lol.too funny.I have a lil cousin who eats onions like apples and my ds eats lemons like candy.haha.kids are too much sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:59 PM
awwwwww poor kid had to learn the hard way. She its adorable btw
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a-mee
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:02 PM
So cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:11 PM

She's very hard headed so she has learned everything the hard way. Like not to long after she started walking she thought throwing tantrum would get her way but her idea of a tantrum was screaming and hitting her had against a wall.... (no idea way lol) neeedless to say she didn't do that for very long.

Quoting MomLuvsTnkrbell:

awwwwww poor kid had to learn the hard way. She its adorable btw

lilmami316
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM

BUMP!

babyboy117
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:15 PM

hahahaha! omg this had me laughing sooo hard!

housefullofkidz
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:18 PM

LOL

rebecca_bullard
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM

yep thatll teach 'em. lol

my mom did that with me when i kept begging for bakers chocolate...you know the really bitter kind. I kept asking for it...so she said fine...have some. I took a big ol bite...and it was gross. Or like my neice Miranda.....she kept asking for soda. One day she kept begging for it, and they had a big bottle of soda water....and they told her she could have the WHOLE thing if she wanted. She took one drink and didnt ask again.

jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)