Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bed rest... and no one to help

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I had my drs appointment today. Im 34 weeks. I have had blood pressure issues for alittle while, nothing major just elevated. Well today I was ordered to bedrest until delivery. My blood pressure was 160/100. Dr printed out a note stating if my blood pressure wasnt stabilized he would have me put in the hospital, so my husband could get time off to stay and help me until my mil can get here. and they told him that they are short guys so he cant take leave. although he has 53 days of leave saved. im so frustrated!!! Im in Germany with no help and they wont give him time off. and we have 3 other kids!! part of me wants to schedule a sit down with the Commander but I dont want my DH to catch grief for it. I would just like to know who they expect to come cook, clean, and take care of my kids while they make him go to work.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Melissa6705
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Oh No!! My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I wish you the best.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Im sorry momma!  hugs

nmyth9w
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Hope you can find a solution!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxlilmomma09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM

I am sorry you are going through this.. But I wouldn't involve CoC with the situation. Have you tried contacting the FRG?

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM

def contact frg ... i knew someone who had problems however her hubby was deployed and he was able to come home... i think its stupid they wont let ur hubby off- VERY stupid since your stuck in another country

wilesmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)