• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you looking forward to decorating your nursery?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

Are you looking forward to decorating your nursery?

sigginew.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Starleet
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Not until I find out if Im having a girl or a boy this month. We really want a new place but its a bit hard for us to get one right now. But if we have a girl our landlord will let us get a new place with another bedroom so our son will have his own room. But if its a boy were stuck with the boys sharing a room so the baby will be in our small bedroom for a long time.

marci.jpg picture by marcileigh88

rebecca_bullard
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:53 PM

thats a tough one. I have an alcove in the master bed room that I have made for the baby. Has a crib and swing and bouncer and changer. And we got this autumn leaves bedding, all very earthy....greens, browns, cream colors. And it has wall hangings and all the decorative stuff...which takes care of the alcove area in our bedroom.

When shes old enough (sleeps through the night and doesnt need night feedings)...she will move to my daughters room. Which is enchanted garden themed. Its full of pink and purple and disney princesses with flowers and butterflies. For that, I have another bedding set that matches that kind of theme.

So....in escense, its already decorated. But I wish the baby would have her own nursery to decorated and paint and stuff...like I got with the other kids. But we only have a 3 bedroom... so the girls have to share.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)