Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Um are u serious?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM
  • 27 Replies
My post got taken down. Someone reported me because I was complaining about my own post? Seriously?

Ok. I see how this site is gonna be....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Try contacting the admin team.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:49 PM

lol..really?..thats just stupid..u cant even complain about ur own posts now..jeeze..

1_Teen_Mom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Yeah I was complaining that some people on here r rude and very judgmental becuz in my early post one girl had told me that I don't deserve to have my daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
battisarah
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:53 PM
don't we all complain sometimes? we aren't allowed to complain now or am I missing something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyKC
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM
What!! Was it the post about ppl bashing????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy

They are just trying to aviod the drama..

erica

EmilyKC
That is so stupid!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07

thats what got it deleted. its against the rules to complain about other members (even if u dont name anyone)..its stupid but at the same time it keeps some drama out cuz then u cant make a post about another member and bash on them or anything like that..

Quoting 1_Teen_Mom:

Yeah I was complaining that some people on here r rude and very judgmental becuz in my early post one girl had told me that I don't deserve to have my daughter

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Making yet another post is probably not the best decision then.

Nickie76
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM

It does get sickening... I got bashed for asking a question in a venting room for step kids and I got slammed because I'm not married and having a baby! So I left the group. It could be an error I Admin a couple of groups and sometimes if you look @ the post you can accidentally delete it and you might not even realize it. Just send a small note and see what happens. If it was intentional you should have received a note.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)