Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower Themes (PIOG)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM
  • 1 Replies

So my friend has asked if she can throw me a baby shower in my hometown (3 hrs away) and she asked if i had any theme in mind. I dont know why i thought of it but apparently its a common theme once i started googling things. I'm going to do a CAT AND THE HAT theme. I'm going to help her out with the decorations and she's going to do the food and host it at her house obviously. Since my son will be 4 1/2 when the baby is born I will need some things. I have the crib, bouncer,clothes,changing table, and swing at least. Anyway here is an idea i found for the invites:

There is a cute little thing inside Marianne's tummy,
so we're planning some games and food that is yummy.
Come bring yourselves, we know just what to do!
She already has Thing 1, so help us welcome Thing 2!

Im hoping decorations will be cheapy. Red & White Streamers and then Dr Suess Books as decorations. Trying to think of other things too. I never had a cool baby shower with my son Spencer. Im super excited to have him be able to be at the shower too.

Does anyone else have a great idea for their shower? i know my other friend did a Alice in wonderland theme for her little girl. super cute :)

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Crystal1989
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Awesome them post pixs once it all happens and the invitation idea is soooo cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)