• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will i go before or on my due date? that is the question

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:13 PM
  • 1 Replies

so i had my 37week appt today, im officially 37 weeks and 1 day everything was great BP...HR...and measurements. but because im considered high risk for high BP early pregnancy they are not wanting me to go past 40 weeks AT ALL not even 1 day. that means i have 20 days, so DH is home from deployment soon REALLY soon and im given the go for all the sex i want(TIM?) but if that doesn't do it the striping on the 13th has been schedule, and if that don't work my due date is  the 18th how odd because that's now my induction date as well. im in shock in awww in 20 days time im gonna have my baby! Ahhh... so today im about 1.5CM dilated and %50 effaced!!! OMG...

so my pregnancy has been so freaking normal its not even funny besides the high BP in the beginning ive had, no bleeding, no cramping, no contractions at all, and very little if any BH contractions. do you ladies think i will go before the 18th? im just cerious that you think, cuz i know ANYTHING can happen! im just in aw... i think. lol 20 FREAKING days! ahhh... lol

pregnancy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
General_Mamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:37 PM

No telling! Enjoy your time! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)