Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just dont get it........... AAHH

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM
  • 2 Replies

3wks pregnant but my baby is measuring at 37. According to my LMP my due date would have been 10-14 but when they did an U/S at 10 wks they said I was due 11-14, My baby has always been 2 -3 weeks ahead of my u/s due date, I have got 3 U/S in the past 2 month and my baby is big, He is measuring according to my LMP and not the first U/S, my doctor is doing another U/S in two weeks to check his growth but my ? is they say that the U/S early on is more accurate for a due date but could he have just been small then and now he can be on track??? I know he will come when ever he is ready so it really dont matter i am just super confused as to when I would really be due.. My ob is going to check growth and she said she may change my due date at that time (If he is not already here)

I am A 20 year old pro-life married Mommy to a co-sleeping,Breastfeeding ,huggies wearing,2 year old Mommy's boy Named Donovan that was born 6 weeks To early and a 8 month old daddys girl named Serenity born 4 to early and a boy on the way!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
xxlilmomma09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM

My doctor combines my LMP and the first ultrasound and determines a due date somewhere in between the both of them.

General_Mamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM

I understand your frusteration!  I got the same thing at my last appointment.  Of course, if mine's truly a month further, it means that my LMP was right, and not the earlier U/S.

I'll find out on the 8th... I hope you find out sooner!  As of now, I'm due Dec 17th.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)