• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had to call 911

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was sitting in my rooms studying for my biology test and my mom called me over to the window my puppy boomer had been sitting in the same place for litterally like 2 hours just barking! So were looking and there is someone standing there with a flash light no idea what there doing they are just standing their. Boomer my puppy started barking even louder and backing up so we thought they were walking but they were just looking around. I called 911 and took the police FOREVER to get here if someone was going to attack us at the time it took them to get here we would have just been dead. I have a shot gun though and a hand gun so good luck if you try to break into my house. Anyways the person ran away as soon as they saw flashing lights. My mom is a nervous wreck though she has never done well with stress and is pacing the floors looking out every window!  The police are still otu there walking around because whats really weird is for this small emergency they sent state police? I guess they just sent who was available.

Married to DH Chris, and future momma to a bouncy baby boy edd 12/5/10

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LisaM.C.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Creepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:07 PM

they send type depending on where you live, next time say you are armed and will shoot they come faster for that

Yuriko_chan
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I have a creepy sotry. Now I didn't call the cops but I thought about it! I took a friend home (like 11p) and there was this guy (age 65 maybe) standing in the middle of the road. I was trying to drive and pull into my friend's driveway, and this man took like one minute to move. Then started walking towards the dead end part of the street. Well as I was leaving my friend's, this man was standing facing the dead end, don't nothing, just standing there. I have no clue what he was doing but he was standing there a good 5 mins. 'I was so creeped out i just left!

floofy07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM

old people get their days and nights mixed up pretty easy, it was probably his "afternoon stroll" lol

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

I have a creepy sotry. Now I didn't call the cops but I thought about it! I took a friend home (like 11p) and there was this guy (age 65 maybe) standing in the middle of the road. I was trying to drive and pull into my friend's driveway, and this man took like one minute to move. Then started walking towards the dead end part of the street. Well as I was leaving my friend's, this man was standing facing the dead end, don't nothing, just standing there. I have no clue what he was doing but he was standing there a good 5 mins. 'I was so creeped out i just left!

CafeMom Tickers

LuLuThatsWho
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Oooooh.... Scary!  Stuff like that really creeps me out!  

What bothers me most about this story is that they didn't run when you went to look out the window.  It means that they don't scare easy.  On top of that, they did run when the police came.  No one runs from the police when they have nothing to hide.

jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Well we had the light off in the room we were looking thru the window hopeing they wouldn't see us! I know i wonder waht he was doing he was standing at our garage? There were no cars in it or anything.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Oooooh.... Scary!  Stuff like that really creeps me out!  

What bothers me most about this story is that they didn't run when you went to look out the window.  It means that they don't scare easy.  On top of that, they did run when the police came.  No one runs from the police when they have nothing to hide.

Married to DH Chris, and future momma to a bouncy baby boy edd 12/5/10

DereksBabyMomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:17 PM

They usually send whoever is closest not just available. State police are good for that type of stuff though. I hope your mom can get some good sleep tonight, poor lady :( as well as you! I know about the strange people lurking around thing...it's happened to me a time or two. The best and only thing I know to tell you is to try to keep your mind off of it.

LisaM.C.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Lasttime I thought I heard someone there was noone. I called my dad at midnight to come check even though I already knew noone was there its kinda like looking in the closet for monsters. It just made me feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)