Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i need a priest

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  • 17 Replies
so i am convinced my house is haunted. When I'm home alone there will be two knocks on the bathroom door. My boyfriends chair moves and i have seen it move. My daughter will scream looking at something. Not a regular scream but a I'm about to be killed scream. We have heard things over the baby monitor. Just today i turned it off. The sound was down low on the portable one. Like i said the monitor was completely off. I saw the lights flashing and it is impossible since it wasn't on. I have this on video. We turn the sound up on the portable and we heard banging. I really think it's time for a priest. Whatever it is is getting stronger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
majikalmama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM
I would be so interested to see the video (not because I don't believe you or anything I just find it interesting) as interesting as I find it. I would be freaked out of my mind to experience it first hand. Gl mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
towerjunkie1989
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM
when i go to my moms tomorrow i will upload it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
majikalmama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 PM
I would be so scared to be in that house with out hubby there...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Scary!!!

luvkids329
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Well don't waste time trying to show videos of what's going on,go to your local church and see if they can bless your house,or something!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
battisarah
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:09 AM

So scary!!!  I always tell my husband that if I see a ghost he will never see me in our home again.  I think I am changing my mind now...If I ever experience some crap like this...I wont be back either!  You are one brave mama for sticking around there!

ISAIAHMOM632007
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Get holy water from local Catholic church then talk to a priest about getting house blessed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyKC
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:57 AM

OMG I just got the chills!  GL mama and I would definitely agree with you on needing a priest!!

mceache
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Amoania works, spray it in the corner, make sure you have ventilation...not the lemon kind the strong stuff...sorry about the spelling

TAY-NATESMOM
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I would be freaked out!! I think there is something in our apt, but it doesnt bother anyone. Things just move & show up weeks later in the same spot. The kids toys go off sometimes even if they are off or no batteries in them. But it doesnt happen too often or I would flip out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)