Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when can you??

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
ok so i wanna know when you can take your baby out to like public places and take then to your friends and ect
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nessa828
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Whenever you want. Your baby, you decide. When I have my baby, I'm not going out for a few weeks but that's my personal choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I didn't take my son out alot when he was a newborn because he was born in January but when I did take him out I made sure he was dressed warm,with a hat, a blanket and we had one of the car seat covers. Its really whenever you feel comfortable

isaiahtabatha
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:57 PM

My children's pedi said whenever you want, unless it's flu season or they were preemies.  If either is the case, he recommends waiting until they are 6 weeks old.

jaydensmomma707
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:05 AM

when ever you feel comfortable, unless they have some kinda illness or were born early then most doctors day 6 weeks, iwho realised there was something she needed on the way home from the hospital so she went straight from the hospital to wal mart. (it was summer though).

littlest.angel
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:10 AM
i had to go straight from the hospital to walmart with dd in january i just bundled her up super well with a carseat cover and all. I didnt really take them anywhere for a while, but to tell you the truth i didnt feel like goign any where either. With ds in december 08 we came straight home from the hospital and went to his dads parents a couple days later. Its all up to you just make sure s/he is dresses appropriately for the weather. Btw I graduated in '08 too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANandLPsMom
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:20 AM

Both of my DDs were out within days (DD2 we went straight to my stepmoms moms after leaving the hospital). This baby has no choice, he has to be out within 3 wks of being born, because I have to go back to work, and he's coming with me.

Nikki19831971
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:23 AM

for the most part, i stayed home and let everyone come see me, but that was because all of mine have been c-sections. This time around i am going to be more cautious because we're hitting cold season, and i dont want him sick.

littlest.angel
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 3:16 AM
where do you work? I would love to find a job that allows me to do that.

Quoting ANandLPsMom:

Both of my DDs were out within days (DD2 we went straight to my stepmoms moms after leaving the hospital). This baby has no choice, he has to be out within 3 wks of being born, because I have to go back to work, and he's coming with me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)