Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone have mixed white and mexican babies????

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 2:32 AM
  • 31 Replies

My husband is hispanic and Im white.  We dont have any children on earth yet, but we have been trying.  I always wonder what they are going to look like and what features they are going to have.  I also wonder what skin tone they will have and eye color, and hair color.  We are complete opposites.....

EYES

ME: HAZEL

HIM: BROWN

HAIR

ME:BROWN

HIM: BROWN, ALMOST BLACK

SKIN TONE

ME: PALE, LOL

HIM: LIGHT TAN

Does anyone have any pictures of their baby and if you have a pic of your SO and you????

Please share....thank you :)

Everyone tells me, our baby is going to have dark everything.....

by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_x
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM
I'm english and my SO is spanish, but my DS looks more like me. I've got hazel eyes and brown hair where my SO has pretty much black hair and dark brown eyes.
My son has his eyes but has my hair! He's got the typical olive spanish skin where he tans in a instant whereas I take ages to tan!!
I'd post a pic but I'm on the cell sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thelooneybinmom
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 2:48 AM

Well My mom is full mexican and my dad is white.  I favor my dad.

I am half mexican and half white and my ex is the same.  One of our dd's has brown hair with hazel eyes and the other blonde hair with dark brown eyes. Genetics are a crazy thing.  :)

racheypoo03
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 2:55 AM

I already told my husband what I want my kiddos to look like, lol....

I want them to have my eye color, my hair color, his teeth, and my skin tone with a shade of tan, lol......I think mixed babies with mexican and white are so pretty and some you have to ask, cause you just dont know....my husbands older sister and brother are from a different dad and they look white and they tell everyone they are white....so im hoping that my baby will get the white looks with the tan glow :)

You know everything Im saying will probably be the complete oppostie....lol

I-Love-My-Girls
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 3:00 AM

You could have one to look just like you! My husband has dark hair and almost black eyes. I have lighter brown hair and hazel eyes.. We have a daughter who has lighter brown hair and Blue eyes! However, our olderst looks just like my hubby =) and even though the second has blue eyes she looks just like me. I just love seeing how they look and favor their mom's and dad's

maria1613
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 3:22 AM

I'm Honduran (Honduras is just south of Mexico, in case you were gonna ask) and he is norweigan... My eyes are nearly black, his are bluish, my skin is light to med tan, and he's white as can be. My hair is black and his is dark brown. Ours is due at any second so we're also unsure of how ours will look.

I have a friend who is Mexican looks like your steriotypical Mexican (sorry not tryin to offend anyone with that) and his child's mother is white as can be but the child looks more hispanic than anything else, you can see a little bit of the mothers features but a good 95 percent I'd say is the hispanic

RazmatazzBt
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 3:41 AM

My SO is a darker mexican, and I'm white. Although our baby isn't born yet, I am pretty sure he will look more like his daddy. I guess we'll see within the next couple of weeks. Heres what we look like.

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
relinor
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 5:17 AM

My husband is half nicaraguan and I'm super white lol. We both are very dark in hair and eyes. Our baby has blue blue eyes... he teases me "whose baby is that anyway?"

charlene_x
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 5:27 AM
Aw! Remember eyes aren't genetic (it says on 'in the womb' national geographic programme).

My friend mom was ginger hair, green eyes.
Then her dad was dark brown hair, brown eyes.
My friend had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes, the same with her oldest sister, its so strange!

Quoting relinor:

My husband is half nicaraguan and I'm super white lol. We both are very dark in hair and eyes. Our baby has blue blue eyes... he teases me "whose baby is that anyway?"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2010 at 5:33 AM
Well to be honest, the gene poll is odd anyway. Hubby & I are both white, so by given our kids are white. However, I have brown hair/green eyes, he has brown/brown. Our son has baby blue eyes/stark white hair. Our daughter has those same blue eyes and what we can tell, she has redish tint in her hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muffins26
by on Oct. 2, 2010 at 5:36 AM
i am half puerto rican & half white & i m light haired, pale skinned & blue eyes. my mom has almost black hair , olive skin & dark eyes while my dad has light skin, light hair & light brown eyes. no one has freckles while i have them & I actually got my blue eyes from my mom's dad. When i had my baby my mom's sister warned my husband that we could have a dark son because there are alot of dark skinned people in my family but as u can see, my son turned out like me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)