Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Announcing the sex of baby on Facebook??

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am wanting a cute and clever way to announce to my friends and family via Facebook the sex of my baby. I want it to go in the informatin section, the part right under the avatar and I am going to put the ultrasound pic as my profile pic. Any ideas?

pregnancy
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barbie3784
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM
What I did was post my 12 week u/s pic as my default and said: "on that 12 week prego status and loving it!" My blackberry was dinging ALL day long! It took forever to clear all the notifications!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DBest8
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM
I bought a onsie that said little brother, put it on my belly and uploaded a picture of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punkmommy577
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM

AWWWW, I like this idea. TOOOOO CUTE!!

Quoting DBest8:

I bought a onsie that said little brother, put it on my belly and uploaded a picture of it.

pregnancy
Megara
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:38 PM

We had a gender cake that was blue on the inside for a boy.  My friend actually had the tech tell her and she made the cake, so it was a surprise to us as well when we cut the cake two days later!  I took a photo of us and put it on FB with a caption that said "Blue cake!"

abra
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 1:18 AM

I'm boring and just put it as my status. :-)

klsmom112010
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 1:20 AM

They have little hershey bars you can personalize with announcements.  Maybe you could do that.

klsmom112010
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 1:22 AM

www.wrappedhersheys.com/g/For-Baby-Girls-HERESHEIS.cfm

ericarose
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 1:28 AM
I don't know the sex yet but I bought a pink onsie that says high maintenance and a blue one that days chick magnet and on thanks giving day I'm going to post a pic of my belly with one of the onsies!!

Quoting DBest8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klsmom112010
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 1:29 AM

or you could do this one.  I really want to do this for my family who is 2500 miles away from my hubby and me.

rebel_mommy09
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2010 at 3:38 AM

I had a myspace at the time, but I put as my status Football and baseball, Blue and Green, Everything is so serene. I had a TON of comments lol! And I commented on my sisters page and bluntly asked if she had any nephews (My son was her first nephew). She called me an hour later freaking out lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN