Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband/Boyfriend Week: Is he excited to have a baby?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM
  • 31 Replies

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
One-n-Counting
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Very, he is supper happy. 

his.future.wife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:39 AM

at first, he wasnt. at all. im not sure if it was the fact that we are nowhere near ready or the fact that ive had two miscarriages, but now he is SOOOOO excited!!!

FirstTimeMom224
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Yes, my hubby is very excited and he pampers me a lot.  He cooks dinner and cleans the house for me.  He is a wonderful person.

Shani527
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:40 AM
Totaly. Even tho he has been away due to boot camp I know he is. he brags to his buddies. I love him so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.Acoles
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:41 AM

no..in fact i think he hates me..sorry but hay

unspecified42
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

We aren't having a child together right now, but he does want children. If we got pregnant we would both be excited (even more so if it's a couple of years down the road when the timing is reasonable!!!)

Daeraelle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM
I think he's more excited than I am if that's possible. He talks to her and feels her move every night before he goes to bed. He tells everybody. I think he even tells people several times over sometimes. This is his first, she is going to be a rotten daddys girl. Lol.
evansmommy03
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Yep he had been wanting to have another one for awhile and he finally talked me into it, even though I still think the timing was/is bad we are excited.

SammysMama88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM

although when we first got together he was adament about not wanting another child (he has a 4 year old daughter) he is getting more and more excited the closer we get to d day. 

pregnancy calendar

olivejuicebby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM

He is super excited to have daddy's little girl :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)