Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 months pregnant and feeling alone and not loved

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:37 AM
  • 14 Replies

before i got pregnant me and my ex were not on real good terms and we had been working on a child for sometime now and now it has happened i feel alone and abandoned .i wish things would get better and he always says that they will ,but im like when when the baby gets here .no i dont thing things will get any better.see i already have a 7 year old anf his father is not around and i just dont want this babys life to be the same its hard trying to make these boys men now and days and i feel even tho i cant work it out with u relationship wise that we could atleast just try for the baby....i love this man with all my heart and we have had our ups and downs for 7 whole years we have been together and now we have this kid together and cant even work things out....it makes me wanna just cry myself to sleep

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOK
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:40 AM

I'm a little confused....you and your EX? not getting along but trying to have a child? I hope things do work out for you one way or the other.....

One-n-Counting
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I'm sorry. *hugs* Have you two tried counseling? If both parties are willing to work on things no sense in giving up.  

abra
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish I could help. (((hugs)))

ms.Acoles
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:44 AM

yes me and my EX are we were still trying to work things out between us at one point time we were together for 7 years and i didnt just want to throw that away...and then to my surprise here's baby number 2

ms.Acoles
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:45 AM

ive asked him to go to counseling but he refuses to go selling dreams that everything will be ok but its not we barely talk i only see him when he takes me to the doctors.....he's never around and i just dont know what else to do

Shani527
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:46 AM
I was a little confused. Are you on a down in your relationship but it was up when you got pregnant. Either way I just wanted to say you cant change a boy into a man and either can having a baby. I hope for you and the baby that you and your ex can get along so he is a big part of your and his baby life even if you arnt a couple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I am so sorry. Have you thought of going to counselling alone?

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:50 AM

((((hugs))))

ms.Acoles
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:55 AM

yes i have and even if i do decide to go alone i still cant fix it alone....I've been thinking about just giving up maybe we can just act like civil human beings for the baby.....and yeah it is confusing but also complicated....we were trying to work things out but then we found out i was pregnant and everything changed i love my baby and will do everything possible for this to go as smoothly as possible but who knows whats gonna happen with him

and 

ocmommy2two
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:23 AM

I am going through a divorce, so I know how you feel. We have a 3 year old together, and I am due with our second in 2 weeks. I rely on God for my strength. Without Him, I would be a wreck. Jesus is the number one man in my life, and always will be, even when I have a new husband someday. I'm not sure if you're religious or not, but you should think about it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)