Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know what this is?? help?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:21 AM
  • 6 Replies

so i have been having this kinda weird feeling like kinda a pinchin pain in vagina and then lot pressure and i have to pee like outta no where. and that started last night. now tonight it hurts to walk like in lower tummy pelvis it feel painful and kinda like pressure. im 37 weeks. this is my second. but i never had any of this with firstto know what im goin through. and i know ive been losing my plug last couple days in lil bits. anyone know what this is or could me? i have doc appt tomorrow so ill talk to doc but just thought id ask

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
robinalbright
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:23 AM
do you have little men in ther????? sorry had to say it, i might not understand.lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:28 AM

BUMP!

Hembymom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:54 AM

I felt that way with my DD, had that pain, and pressure for several days! It could mean that you will be having your little one soon... I had that kind of pain and pressure for 3 days, then I went into labor with DD.

LongBeachLiz
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Sounds to me like the baby dropped.  That happened to me (although I didn't go into labor anytime soon, you usually do).  Since you are losing the mucus plug, you'll probably have your baby soon.

jodyann2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:02 AM
I have the same feeling and it does feel like little army men jabbing swords around in there. I would love to know too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:08 AM

oooo how i hope im havin her soon im done lol. its been very rough and im ready for her lol. and dot wanna be induced which doc will do cuz of me having GD and tearin bad with my first and hr being a lil bigger. so we will see wht he says tomorrow at appt!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)