Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious......

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:28 AM
  • 16 Replies

Morning sickness at what week did it start and stop for you?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Samantha_1629
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:31 AM

Mine usually starts around 6-7 weeks and ends around 14-16 weeks. I'm about 4 weeks right now and haven't had any morning sickness... yet. Ask again in a few weeks and you may get a different story.

amj616
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:33 AM

Lol... thats kinda why I was asking. I just found out Im pregnant and due august 20. I am not having any morning sickness yet and I was worried that wasn't normal.

lilmama011
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:36 AM

i never had any morning sickness and i am 29 weeks

Samantha_1629
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:43 AM

It's normal to not even have morning sickness.

But with both of my other pregnancies I had it. With my daughter is wasn't terrible. I would randomly puke either in the morning or evening. And the smell of her daddy's cologne would also make me toss my cookies.

With my son it was horrible. I lost 4 pounds in one week from not eating. I hardly threw up but I felt sick constantly. I had to get the doctor to prescribe me something to make it go away so I could actually eat.

Maybe I'll get lucky this time and not get morning sickness. *crosses fingers*

Quoting amj616:

Lol... thats kinda why I was asking. I just found out Im pregnant and due august 20. I am not having any morning sickness yet and I was worried that wasn't normal.

mommy1008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:46 AM
Mine started at 5 weeks. I'm now 9 weeks and it's not as bad but I do still throw up once a day at least. That's a huge improvement for me though, seeing how I lost 15 lbs in 2.5 weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krim
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:55 AM

i didnt realize i was prego til i was 10 weeks and i had only thrown up one time before that and maybe two more times till about 16 weeks,,,i would feel sick and not pke all the time though

xcitedfuture22
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:05 AM

Mines started around week five and lasted well into week 22. So about for the first 5 months or so I hated the world of scents and motions.

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:29 AM
Mine started at week 3 and ended a few days ago. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and just super hungry now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobe071910
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:35 AM

Mine was at 5 weeks till 17 weeks. I got the hypergravies (? spelling) and was in the hospital it got so bad and on medication for it. Good luck hope you don't get it!

amj616
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:52 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)