Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 months and Christmas shopping?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
How are u guys handling it =)

I'm 12 days from delivery and feeling huge, lol.. Makes it fun when out Christmas shopping and I have to hunt down a bathroom every hour.. But I am enjoying it.

How about u?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ashlynsmom14
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:48 AM

I went out when I was 38 weeks, and I was miserable. LOL However it was nice to get outta the house. I tried to "walk" the baby out but he was STILL late.

LSurvivor78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:52 AM
I am not trying to get him out early, lol.. Just need to get this shopping done in case he does come early. And shopping with a 23 month old and being big as a house, must be a sight to behold, lol! .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sotto3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:10 AM

I'm due on Christmas day! And every day it gets a little bit harder so I'm thankful for online shopping! :)

LSurvivor78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:15 AM
Lol! I think my pelvis is widening as yesterday and today it feels like my inner thighs, at my crotch, is being pulled in different directions, lol. I wasn't waddling before.. But I am now! Lol! My man is set to arrive 12-21!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmommy03
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM

I am only 7 months and I get so tired when I am out shopping and my feet start to hurt so bad :(  I couldn't imagine doing it so close to your due date!

SuperMILFof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM
I'm due in 6 days and while I've gotten all my xmas shopping done, I still go w my two year old to the store. I spent an hour and a half in Walmart yesterday lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyKelleyX3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I do my shopping online, lol :)  Pregnant or not, I hate crowds & crazy shoppers.

mom2the.rescue
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM

I've been ok shopping, & have gotten alot done online.  I need to get wrapping done.  It's all tiring me out big time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)