Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clearblue Easy Digitals

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

Those are really accurate right? I took a First Response yesterday and had a faint 2nd line, then I took 2 digitals (one yesterday and one today) and they both say "Pregnant" but my dollar preg tests are still coming up negative. The digitals are reliable though, right?? I was just looking at something online that said they have false positives (OMG!) but I FEEL pregnant and soo bloated and stuff, so I'm hoping I didn't get a false! I guess the fact that I had a faint line on the other one is a good sign....?

<3 Samantha <3

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Briannas_mommy1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:57 AM
I'm thinking your pregnant hun. The dollar store ones aren't as sensitive as the digitals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KandiApple2987
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:59 AM

I LOVE the digital tests! I took them with my last pregnancy and it showed up positive really early, so i def. think u are!!!

sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:01 AM

thank God lol..I was so  nervous...but I totally FEEL prego. Thanks ladies for calming my fears!! :) I'll feel better on Monday when I go to my doctor's appt.

BlessedToBeMe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM

I had the same problems with the First Response coming up really light. I kept debating with myself about whether it was an evaporation line or what. So I switched to the digital ones.

IMO, I'd say your definitely pregnant. Congrats!!!!

Due in July? Join us in July 2011 Babies!

evansmommy03

This is the test I used and it was accurate I am pregnant for sure :)

Styna_1

I think you're pregnant! You're more likely to get a false neg. than a false Pos.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)