Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:59 AM
  • 9 Replies
My appointment with the surgeon is in about a half an hour. I'll finally know what exactly they are going to do with my gall bladder and when. I'm hoping I won't have the surgery until after the baby comes. I also hope they won't try to push a Csection just so they can schedule the surgery on the same day.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
evansmommy03
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Good luck!!

Daeraelle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM
Thanks! I'm in the waiting room now. I always get nervous when I'm seeing a new doctor. This will be my first surgery.
glitterwings
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Good luck!

Daeraelle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:44 PM
No Csection, unless there is an emergency. He said to stick with the diet and avoid the foods that cause my attacks. I'll be getting the surgery right after the birth. So my fiance gets to play mama for a day while I'm having that done. I feel a lot better, the tech kinda scared me with saying they may schedule a csection and the surgery at the same time.
genemommy09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM
I had my gallblader take out a month to the day after my C-sec it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be(or as bad as the doc man it out to be)I think the worst part for my was that 2 of my incisions got infected the one at the very top because my bra's would rub it no madder what I tried so I have what I think is a nasty scar but when u add in all the stretch marks lol there's really no difference .......Good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreatestMiracle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM

GL!!!

Daeraelle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Thanks! I just hope I'm not on some antibiotic or pain killer that will keep me from breast feeding. I haven't had any more attacks, and the only thing I really cut from my diet is dairy. So he thinks I should be fine until after she's born. I just have to let them know if I have any more problems.
EmilyKC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM

GL!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Oh good. I hope all goes smoothly and you dont get any more attacks.

Quoting Daeraelle:

No Csection, unless there is an emergency. He said to stick with the diet and avoid the foods that cause my attacks. I'll be getting the surgery right after the birth. So my fiance gets to play mama for a day while I'm having that done. I feel a lot better, the tech kinda scared me with saying they may schedule a csection and the surgery at the same time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)