Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:01 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have had a back ache since Saturday night and it has been non-stop since then. It's really bad sometimes. I stretch, and take a warm bath and nothing helps. And I will be 30 weeks saturday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DisneyMom929
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM

What is your questions sweetie?

crystalrbp
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM
What should I do? I called my docs nurse. She's going to talk to the on call doc. But my SIL thinks maybe back labor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JADIEBUG
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Doesn't sound like back labor to me...It just sounds like the aches and pains of pregnancy. My back has been hurting for a week now and I am only 18 weeks. Try a heating pad on low and some Tylenol.

Quoting crystalrbp:

What should I do? I called my docs nurse. She's going to talk to the on call doc. But my SIL thinks maybe back labor.

momof3ttc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Doesn't sound like back labor to me...It just sounds like the aches and pains of pregnancy. My back has been hurting for a week now and I am only 18 weeks. Try a heating pad on low and some Tylenol.

Mom Of 4 DD5 DS4 DS2 and a Baby Mason will be here May 18th!!

BabyName Ticker
crystalrbp
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM
I have tried a heating pad, Tylenol, stretching, and a warm bath. Nothing seems to help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaForever007
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM
I agree, sounds like you're just largely pregnant. Back labor is really painful but still comes and goes like contractions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DisneyMom929
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Thats what I was thinking your question was, I had total back labor with my son.  I had no idea what was going on all I knew was that my back was KILLING me!!!  The pain was constant but got really bad about ever 3-5 min.  And I really dont remember feeling anything in the front (uterus).  Talk with your doc but if you are worried make sure you tell them that you are, your best and only advicate!!!!  My son ended up being a 32 weeker and I remember thinking that I didnt want to call and be a pain in the butt. 

JADIEBUG
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Sometimes you just hurt. When I had back labor with my son I was doubled over in pain and could hardly move and it was off and on timed with my contractions. I am sorry you are in pain but it just sounds like general back pain from pregnancy.

Quoting crystalrbp:

I have tried a heating pad, Tylenol, stretching, and a warm bath. Nothing seems to help.

super_mom_5
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM
i had back pain that wouldn go away. I finally went and had a prenatal massage and that seem to help. Your dr may recommend going to a chiropractor too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)