Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ticker help please :)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM
  • 11 Replies

I'm trying to make a ticker for my pregnancy and I found one, made it, but it gives me an HTML link, I paste it in my "signature" spot and then just the link shows up when I go to post something...not the actual ticker. What am I doing wrong? lol TIA!

<3 Samantha <3

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3ttc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:14 AM

are you going on Privacy and settings, at the top of the page then clicking on signatures to make a signature? the codes usually work on there just fine

Mom Of 4 DD5 DS4 DS2 and a Baby Mason will be here May 18th!!

BabyName Ticker
sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM

i did that...but when I paste it, it comes out as just a link...not the cute ticker. I'm supposed to use the HTML version not something else right?

Quoting momof3ttc:

are you going on Privacy and settings, at the top of the page then clicking on signatures to make a signature? the codes usually work on there just fine

<3 Samantha <3

momof3ttc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Im pretty sure its the html version. when I did mine i pasted it, then saved it and on the signature page it was still the code so I clicked on the edit it and it turned into the ticker, you might just play with it. did the ticker have a code that was for forums/emails? 

sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM

I think I did it! thank u!

sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:31 AM

ahhh! i didn't! lol

sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

test

sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

omg I give up lol...its there in my signature spot under Privacy but its not transferring to my posts! I'll have to work on it later..im so dumb lol

Styna_1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM

CafeMom has a ticker maker...that's where finally got mine. just click on it, and it'll take you where you need to go. will also ask you if you want to make it a signature!

CafeMom Tickers
militarywife09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Just do what your doing but copy paste the acctual ticker where you would the link. Thats what I did with mine and it works perfectly. :)

Quoting sammywantsababy:

omg I give up lol...its there in my signature spot under Privacy but its not transferring to my posts! I'll have to work on it later..im so dumb lol

armynursetoddler girl

sammywantsababy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:39 AM

thanks, I think there might be something wrong w/me cuz I can't figure it out!! LOL..I'll try the cafemom ones if this doesn't work....thank u ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)