Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to my OB appointment today and....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

I finally know what the pain is I've been having.. It is SPD. There is nothing we can do for it so I get to deal with the pain but at least I now know what it is.. My OB is pretty sure it is a girl so her name will be Raiann Marie.. I'm measureing a little a head but nothing to exciting. I go back the 30th for my glucose test yuck. I am 25 weeks today!!! I only have 15 weeks left yay!!! The baby is still laying transverse but he said not to worry and at 35 weeks when he starts to do the cervix checks he will see if she is still laying that way than we will do another ultrasound to confirm it and discuss the options but for now everything is great. She has a strong heartbeat and is very very active.. Thank you all for reading all my post and trying to help I greatly appreciate it.. ((HUGS)) to ALL!!!

Proud wifey to Billy 8-24-03... Proud mommy to Devin James 12-19-00, Clowie Rae 8-20-02, Joclynn Roze 8-14-03, Kayden Thomas 11-18-08, & Expecting baby # 5 3-24-11.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
evansmommy03
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Congrats on the little girl!!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Happy things are looking well.  Hope the SPD doesnt get too bad for you

1122youngmommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:17 AM

congrats on your baby girl (:

olivejuicebby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Congrats on the girl :)

HeidiLong07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM

OMG...I feel you pain.  I has SPD with my last pregnancy, and it was the worst pain EVER!  I hope your find something that makes you more comfortable.  Mine was the worse when I was laying down in bed.  There were times I felt like I couldn't move.

haymama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:28 PM
sorry but what is SPD? whats it stand for and what exactly is it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)