Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you feel in the days before labor?...TMI.

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, so this part is TMI....before the last week or so, I was only going #2 like once a week, maybe twice. The past 3 days iv'e gone every morning. My nose has been running like crazy the past 2 or 3 days. My back feels like it's ready to give out. I feel like I could eat a cow. And my braxton hicks have increased a lot. But I don't have any increase in discharge, no bloody show....no loss of the mucous plug (that I noticed anyways) So my question is how did you guys feel in the week or days before delivery? I know everyone differs in symptoms....but did anyone feel like this before? BTW- I am 34 weeks. I delivered my last daughter (induced) at 37 wks.  

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SuperMILFof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:52 AM
The week before i had my second i lost my plug and had bh every day til the day i woke up in real labor. this one is due in 6 days, ive lost my plug already but no bh whatsoever. ive been going #2 once or twice a day for the past two weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simplyus642
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM

BUMP!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM

For me, the BH def. increased in intensity.  Good luck!

CjEmmemommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM

I don't really remember with my last 2 but this time around I am changing a lot. I am 36- 37 weeks Sunday and have started getting tons of Bh, lost my mucus plug last week, harder time sleeping, peeing more change in discharge, going poop 4-5 times a day instead of my normal once ect.

I don't know how long before baby gets here but it seems my body is getting ready. Whatever that means right:-) ha

We will see

Erica

wife.machado
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Four days before I delivered I felt my daughter drop head down and it felt like i was walking with a bowling ball in between my legs.  And then two days before my mucus plug came out but that was it.  And the day before I went into labor I was having period like cramps but nothing else.  I went to bed and when I went to the bathroomthe following morning there was a little blood.  My docs told me to take a bath and when i did my water broke and my lower back started to hurt.....I had back contractions only.

Loveing_My_Life
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:50 PM

With my 2nd I had only a little bit of back pain. and then that night i woke up with little cramps thought i had to go the potty.. but no. So i went back to sleep. Then next day was my doc app. and she said i was already 4cm. and i was in active labor.. To go right to the birthing center.. And when i was walking there i was trying to make my water break.. but kinda squating walking i was walking ..lol it looked so funny! I was laughing the whole time, and my mom about wet her pants laughing

abra
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I don't usually notice any real changes except for being super uncomfortable generally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)