Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good or Bad?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

Morning Ladies!

Is it a good morning or a bad morning? How is your day going so far?

PhotobucketMother to a 2year old little boy and soon to be mother of two in May. Happily married to my best friend since 2006. My husband is a military veteran. I love animals and use non-cruelty products. We use cloth diapers, g-diapers and seventh generation disposables. . I choose and delay vaccines due to a family member that has mental retardation from the DTAP. I love CafeMom: Join us in the Pregnancy Group!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
olivejuicebby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Its a fair day so far. Looking forward to going to my mom's tonight for pasta!!!

EmilyKC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Pretty good, although last night was rough!!   I am not comfy at night anymore:( 

super_mom_5
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM
so far its good. Have some cleaning i need to get finished just haven found my ump to get it done yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
One-n-Counting
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Olivejuicebby: Pasta sounds really good!

EmilyKC: I'm sorry, I hate that part of pregnancy. I always miss sleeping on my tummy.

I'm having a pretty good morning. Hubby let me sleep in because he goes in to work late today.

bcbmami
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM

it's been an uneventful morning for me so far!

romomomof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:47 AM

i'm having a partially good morning...didnt get much sleep,i'm in pain(back,teeth,belly,pelvis,cramps,you name it-joys of pregnancy),my 2 year old is being a bit of a brat,but not really,and i have a bunch of stuff to do(clean,cook,get another one of the boxes emptied from the garrage-we just moved about a week ago) and i would like to take a nap too...but probably won't...

SuperMILFof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Been good. playing w my son to keep my mind off things. boring cuz im waiting to go in labor and im tired of waiting lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydjademom24
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Good so far. I feel like I could eat everything in sight though. My back is constantly hurting, and my nose won't stop running....but I think this is my body gearing up for labor...so I'm happy!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)