Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So frustrated... help!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

Im just really frustrated and fed up with this gestational diabetes diet. I just recieved my info from the class I took yesterday. This is my first full day of the diet. Its hard because i was used to having Juice and other things that i tried to cut down on. But now im suffering from headaches from lack of sugar and im not sure how to ease that pain. Im not a big person to take meds especially when im pregnant. I dont like to put anything in my body inless i have to when pregnant. I just wish there was a website or some easier way to plan my diet for the day. Most of the labels dont match my diet plan that was given by my dietician. If anyone has had this or knows how i can find a website to help.. thanks its greatly appreciated. Id also like to have a few friends that are going through having gestational diabetes for some support.. thanks..

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
krim
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:11 PM

BUMP!

Broccolieatme
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I'm new on this forum, but why do people respond to posts wtih "Bump!"  It seems rude, to me, like calling someone a troll on a message board. What does bump mean here?

mom2the.rescue
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Quoting Broccolieatme:

I'm new on this forum, but why do people respond to posts wtih "Bump!"  It seems rude, to me, like calling someone a troll on a message board. What does bump mean here?

lol, bump means someone hit that bump button & it sends the post to the top so they get more answers.  And good lock with the GD, my mom had it with my sister.  She said it wasn't that bad, but that was a long time ago

mommyoftwo1215
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:22 PM

BUMP!

Broccolieatme
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Ah, Ok, thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)