Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ER visit... spotting 4 weeks on u/s...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hey there! I am new ot this group and this is the second time i have been pregnant. We have been trying for 2 years and finally we did it!! wooooo hooo! until yesterday morning... i woke  up spotting brownish then pink... decided to go to the er and check it out... 6 hours later they tell me i am only 4 weeks according to the u/s and that my hcg is only 565... they said it could be a tubal pregnancy but how if they saw the gest. sac in the usterus!! ugh so comfoused and worried trying not to be but these dang dr's make me that way. Well thats a little about me!

1 Angel October 10th 2008... God please grant me one so I can enjoy him/her like you do everyday.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BethRae
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I'm not sure of an answer but you're in my thoughts. I hope everything is alright with your little one and you're just experiencing some early pregnancy spotting! Here's a BUMP!

MichelleB421
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Thank you so much! I am praying it is just implantation bleeding... :D

GreatestMiracle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:06 PM

My first thought actually was implantation bleeding...in my prayers!!!

MommaBoop922
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Good Luck.  I had a tubal but I didnt spot until 6 weeks and I was in a lot of pain.  Im thinking it may just be implantation bleeding :)

Quoting BethRae:

I'm not sure of an answer but you're in my thoughts. I hope everything is alright with your little one and you're just experiencing some early pregnancy spotting! Here's a BUMP!

LSurvivor78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM
If they saw the sac in the womb that would rule out a tubal to me..

Bleeding early on is quite common, just try to take it easy and not overdo it! Goood luck and congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleB421
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Thank you all so much for your prayers! I will be going in next friday to see if my levels went up... I will be in Oregon for a week to see family but I am hoping i am just have implantation bleeding. I got a call today and asked about my hcg and the nurse said it was in normal range from 4 to 6 weeks... and yes you are right she said I do not have an ectopic pregnancy! Now i just want this spotting to go away! :D

have a nice weekend

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on your pregnancy.  I hope all is well with you and baby this pregnancy.  I had spotting early on in my pregnancies, and all was okay.  I wish you the same.  Will be sending you good thoughts and prayers!

AngelsMama2008
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:26 PM
i had that happen to me...but then it got worst....they said i could of been in the early stage of misscarry...but they also said alot of woman still bleed and have a normal pregnancy...everytime i started seeing spotting i went and layed down for a little and it went away....i am now 11w and 3days pregnant...good luck to you
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Praying for you hun!

MichelleB421
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Quoting meam4444:

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on your pregnancy.  I hope all is well with you and baby this pregnancy.  I had spotting early on in my pregnancies, and all was okay.  I wish you the same.  Will be sending you good thoughts and prayers!

Thank you so much!! I am on day 2 spotting the nasty brownish stuff... I cant wait for it to go away!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)