Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:08 PM
  • 23 Replies

http://www.naturalnews.com/030657_vaccines_miscarriages.html

(NaturalNews) Recent data presented to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Advisory Committee on Children's Vaccines has revealed some shocking information about the effects of the H1N1 / swine flu vaccine on pregnant women. According to the report, the rate of miscarriage among pregnant women during the 2009 H1N1 / swine flu pandemic soared by over 700 percent compared to previous years, pointing directly to the vaccine as the culprit -- but the CDC denies the truth and continues to insist nobody has been harmed.

According to the CDC, nearly 50 percent of all pregnant women were vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine during the 2009 / 2010 influenza season. Those whose physicians instructed them to get a seasonal flu shot were three times more likely to get it, while those instructed specifically to get the H1N1 shot were ten times more likely to get it. And the numbers clearly show that along with the rise in vaccinations due to the H1N1 scare came the sharp increase in miscarriages, including a slew of actual reported adverse events.

But the CDC does not seem to care about the facts, as numerous reports indicate the agency has failed to report any of this vital information to vaccine suppliers. In fact, when presented with the data for the third time, Dr. Marie McCormick, chair of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Vaccine Risk and Assessment Working Group, actually had the audacity to claim that there were no vaccine-related adverse events in pregnant women caused by the vaccine.

"This baseless and fallacious assessment by the CDC assessment group has given the green light to the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) to continue their recommendation to give the 2010/11 flu shot to all people, including pregnant women," explained Eileen Dannemann, director of the National Coalition of Organized Women, presenter of the information.

"This upcoming 2010/11 flu vaccine contains the same elements that are implicated in the killing of these fetuses, the H1N1 viral component and the neurotoxin mercury (Thimerosal). Additionally, it contains two other viral strains -- a three-in-one shot for all people."

Overall, the number of vaccine-related "fetal demise" reports increased by 2,440 percent in 2009 compared to previous years, which is even more shocking than the miscarriage statistic. Meanwhile, the CDC continues to lie to the public about the vaccine, urging everyone, including pregnant women, to get it.

To read the report for yourself, visit: http://www.progressiveconvergence.c...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030657_vaccines_miscarriages.html#ixzz17dw9sFyE
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyKelleyX3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I would never get that crap anyway, nor would I give it to my kids. 

angelove8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

By the way ladies....the regular flu vaccine has now been combined with the H1N1 vaccine.

aecooper
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:12 PM

That was one of the reasons why I turned down the flu shot this year, the other was I got more sick the one year I did get than any other time. 

Nicole19121

the one i got had H1N1 and the influinza A & B and because i was high risk my doc told me i really needed it because i didnt have it with the last pregnancy and i got very sick so i decided to get it anyways and i will tell you right now i will never get another one nor will my kids ever get one!

Bren07

i dont even get the regular flu shot...i had my kids get the flu shot (which is now combined with the H1N1) this yr and regret it because my youngest got super sick after getting it..they wont b getting the flu shot again...

ellokatie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:13 PM

i got the combined shot, and my OB was completely for it. i've been getting vax'd for the past 3 years, with no side effects what so ever. i am 23 weeks pregnant, and my son is perfectly healthy. we haven't had a single problem :) i was told the important thing is to get the shot, not the spray, because the nasal spray contains the live viruses. i've also noticed that since getting the shots, i don't get as much other stuff either... no colds, ear infections, or strep... all i get is my 2 allergy-related sinus infections a year ((one in spring, one in fall)) i work with the public 7 days a week, and i also handle money at both of my jobs. i respect that the shot isn't for everyone, however, i have been SO much healthier since getting them.

angelove8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:13 PM

What happened that made you change your mind if you don't mind me asking? I hope you are doing well in your pregnancy.

Quoting Nicole19121:

the one i got had H1N1 and the influinza A & B and because i was high risk my doc told me i really needed it because i didnt have it with the last pregnancy and i got very sick so i decided to get it anyways and i will tell you right now i will never get another one nor will my kids ever get one!

Mommy2_BMW
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM

NOPE!! Not getting it! My son will not be getting it either.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I posted this like crazy when they were telling pregnant women they had to get it. I refused it then and I would refuse it now!

Brit_m10
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I got it. I have been fine. I was a little worried about getting it but I got h1n1 last year and was really sick. Most of the deaths from h1n1 were pregnant women. I also knew a healthy 30 year old who died of h1n1. So I basically had to decide which was the greater evil and for me (I have a low immune system) I decided to get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)