Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does this make me a bad person??

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
well my friend is due around the same time i am and she has one of each. her daughter is with one of my friends and her son is with her hubby. well she doesnt do anything with her daughter like she does with her son. well she had her u/s and shes having a girl but i know shes gonna push her other daughter away cuz shes not her hubbys! well i dnt find out til the 14th if its a boy or girl. i have 2 wonderful lil boys and i really want a lil girl. and i know that you want a healthy baby but i really want a daughter. i couldnt be happy for her at all i jus cried cuz i have a feeling ill have another boy. my husband wants a girl so bad too. i guess im jealous that everyone around us has girls and they dnt cherish them and wish the had boys! it makes me so mad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sotto3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:14 PM

No it doesn't make you a bad person! I think most people hope for a certain gender after the 1st child! I'm having a boy and am already thinking about the possibility of a 2nd child to try for a girl lol! The main thing is that you'll love that baby so much regardless of it's gender because it's your baby! Good luck with your ultrasound hope you get your girl! :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:29 PM

hugs

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:29 PM

and I dont think it makes you a bad person 

JuliaMae87
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Personally I think people should cherish the BABY and not the gender.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)