Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you get your DH/SO for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

What did you get your DH/SO for Christmas?holding gifts

PhotobucketMother to a 2year old little boy and soon to be mother of two in May. Happily married to my best friend since 2006. My husband is a military veteran. I love animals and use non-cruelty products. We use cloth diapers, g-diapers and seventh generation disposables. . I choose and delay vaccines due to a family member that has mental retardation from the DTAP. I love CafeMom: Join us in the Pregnancy Group!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steph2884
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:31 PM

A corset and stockings ;)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
griefstrickin
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:54 PM
a pair of black polo boots/shoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:55 PM

WoW time card and nothing else yet! Still shopping for him. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

JuliaMae87
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM

He asked for a tree stand for hunting, so that is what he got. :)

KrystalY
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Clothes.  Socks, underwear, several shirts.  In his stocking he is getting a couple of toys from thinkgeek, a new mug, and a gift card for a complete hand detail of his car (that I sometimes think he loves more than me, LOL).  The gift card is actually his most expensive gift.

One-n-Counting
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Were buying a house so dh and I agreed that the house will be our present. Watching our son open gifts is enough for us this year. :-) 

AnasMommy7
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:10 PM
An external hard drive and media player
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadlecr4
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM

An impact gun....he needs a new one for work and they are expensive to thats what he's getting    o and hes a huge ufc fan  and they came out w the action figures  so i may get him a few of those for his stocking.

JazzysWifey
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM
We bought some clothes for ourselves that I'm wrapping for under the tree lol... I think I also want to get him a gift certificate to the shooting range, but I haven't yet...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shedswife
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:12 AM
A 49ers flag and mount to put on the house and a new laptop. We weren't supposed to be getting anything for eachother this year, but upon the cat knocking over the tree and me redecorating it, I found a jewelry box hidden on the tree. He always surprises me when we say no gifts so I will do the same. He has no idea i saw the jewelry box and I will be tucking his wayyyy under the tree so he will have no clue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)