Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my lil fetus is growing fast!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok everyone so here is an update on my pregnancy, i was in the hospital last night due to left side pain and also dehydration..for some reason i cant keep water down :( ive been trying to stay away from soda because of all the caffeine.. but i was also told too much water can flush out my electrolytes so im sticking to juice for now..but i am 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant..im so happy, i cant wait till my lil bundle of joy arrives..and also my left side pain the drs couldnt figure out why i was having it..but my baby is doing just fine and is already 5 cm long..dr told me that my baby is growing fast.. and the heartbeat was at 178 bpm..which i was told was very good.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meghs822
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:38 PM

glad everythings ok!

i had a pain on my left side when i was pregnant this last time and the doc had them do u/s of my kidneys and ovaries and everyhting, then decided it was just "one of those thigns"

tarenb87
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:46 PM

I am too i am prone to having cyst on my ovaries..i have had at least 2 cysts on each ovary. They hurt bad..thats why when i had the left side pain i went to the er..they did an U/S and said everything was fine. they said baby is growing good and the HR was very good. so im just glad everythings ok and dr also told me that the main thing was i was badly dehydrated so ive been sticking to juice..

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Happy your little one is doing well.  I hope you start feeling better!

egurl85
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I too couldnt hold water from about 9 to 16 weeks they told me to sip a little. I would throw it right up! Nurse told me water induces vomitting. I drank ginger ale and gateraides when I could lemon lime to get fluids in me! It will hopefully ease up for you! I too had to go into hospital for IV to keep from being dehydrated. I wish you well too I know the pain

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)