Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it getting about that time?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

I don't know if it is just me or not but I am in so much pain. I am having BH contractions and feel like crap! My baby has dropped I am just waiting to dilate. I have pains in my pelvis and she is sitting so low it is killing me... When I went to the Dr. the other day he says that I have no more mucus plug... When will this end!! I am so over it!! I don't think I can make it another week. Has anyone else felt like this? How long did you have to feel this way before the baby actually decided to come?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:36 AM

I think I felt like that for the last month. I just had to distract myself and get through it. It was rough but looking back I made it through and kind of miss having my little girl inside of me at times. Now I am pregnant again and sometimes think, what did I get myself into! But I know once again, it will be so worth it. Plus it is such a short amount of time to be miserable in the whole scheme of things.

butterdaisy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:49 AM
For me what she said Exactly.

Wanting to add that the hip and pelvis pain was excruciating. I could barely walk. When DH decided I needed a wheelchair that's when DS came.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I think I felt like that for the last month. I just had to distract myself and get through it. It was rough but looking back I made it through and kind of miss having my little girl inside of me at times. Now I am pregnant again and sometimes think, what did I get myself into! But I know once again, it will be so worth it. Plus it is such a short amount of time to be miserable in the whole scheme of things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorraina32
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:55 AM

awesome sweety you get your baby soon hugs

cutestmom24
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:09 AM
im on the same boat. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DessC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I am not feeling awful just yet but I am almost 30 weeks so I know it is just around the corner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)