Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who've already had kids??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  • 12 Replies

Did you have a feeling you were going to deliver soon? I've had a baby before and didn't have a feeling but for some reason lately I just been having this feeling like I'm not going to make it that many more weeks. I've been having trouble with contractions and am on bedrest so I'm not sure if it's just fear or like mothers intuition. What do you think?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:04 AM

my first labor was 14.5hours, second was 9hours, third was 5hrs all begining to end. I have full intuition that it will be 3 hours next.lol

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM

With different pregnancies, yes, I had feelings.  Good luck!

manamott
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I never went into labor naturally so IDK :(

But hopefully your LO will cook a lil' longer!!

Vandyswife

I have been having contractions since 20 weeks momma. im 35 weeks today, I wouldnt worry TOO much about it.

but yes, I HAVE this feeling I am not going to make it much longer... who knows though

manamott

Oooh my I mean your LO's!!! I didn't see it was twins! Congrats!

apoe
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:41 PM

i know i was going to have my first early he was 13 weeks early. with my 2nd i had a feeling that he would come early too and he tired to come at 24 weeks stirct bed rest after that till 38 weeks. good luck

Vandyswife
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM

oh, TWINS... thats exciting.. and it probably changes things a bit. I am suprised your doctor doesnt seem more concerned.

BethRae
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM

The dr's are concerned. I didn't type my entire story. I'm not just on bedrest but I take terbutaline every 6 hours to help with the contractions. And while I was in the hospital they gave me steriod shots to help with the girls lungs

Quoting Vandyswife:
 o

h, TWINS... thats exciting.. and it probably changes things a bit. I am suprised your doctor doesnt seem more concerned.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy%20ticker

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:42 PM
No I had complications and delivered early
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Yup I just knew it was going to be around Halloween. My husband had been saying it the whole time I was going to give birth on Halloween. 11:55pm I had my little prince charming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)