Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What sounds good...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

... for lunch? What are you having?

PhotobucketMother to a 2year old little boy and soon to be mother of two in May. Happily married to my best friend since 2006. My husband is a military veteran. I love animals and use non-cruelty products. We use cloth diapers, g-diapers and seventh generation disposables. . I choose and delay vaccines due to a family member that has mental retardation from the DTAP. I love CafeMom: Join us in the Pregnancy Group!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
One-n-Counting
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

I've been snacking on some hummus and crackers... not sure what I'll be having for lunch yet..

doublejay38
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:20 PM
I don't know yet. I'm craving something with corn. For breakfast I had Raisin Bran w/ extra raisins, chopped up bananas, and 2% milk in it!!! And been drinking iced orange juice ever since...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJC_
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Lately nothing sounds good. It's like I'm not even hungry. This sucks. I think the big belly is making me feel full all the time.

DessC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:22 PM

we had leftover pizza here

manamott
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Leftover chili

haymama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM
i would love a subway footlong chicken and bacon ranch toasted on italian herbs and cheese bread with mcdonald french fries with honey to dip my fries lol can u tell im not hungry?? lol
doulala
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Sandwich...
Not so exciting, but easy to pack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)