Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

My baby shower is in 2 weeks... i have everything pretty much ready for it except i can not find any games that i like... my friend keeps suggesting things but i just find them weird..  I would like a nice word search or something tradtional that isnt going to offend anyone... Does anyone knwo where i can find one that i can print out and make copies of.. something that doesnt cost me anything...

I am just one of those people that prefer to do everything myself so i know its getting done the way i want it done... Thanks in Advance!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:01 PM

BUMP!

KKC2004
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM

I am doing a diaper bag game.... fill diaper bag with baby items... set everything out on table for like 30 sec and have guests try to remember what was in bag    after u put the items back in bag  they are to write down as much as they remember.... one with most right is winner........ also we are doing the belly ribbon game to see how big mommy is around belly, we r doing a diaper raffle ticket game

Meghan1987
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Theres the toilet paper game. The guests have to guess how many squares u are around. N then the clothespin game. U write their name on a clothespin n they clip it to themselves. The object of the game is to steal other ppls clothespin if they cross their legs. The one with the most wins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ellasophia
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:16 PM

I am the same way! Im planning my baby shower and Im very excited!

GAMES WERE PLAYING:

get a team mate and have each person put an arm behind their back while they both try to change a diaper on a baby doll

the guests have to name as many baby items as they can in 3 minutes

Baby trivia (like how many diapers does a baby go through the first year?)

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM
Good luck a lot of the people suggested the ideas I would go do:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)