Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursery item ideas needed!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I have a girlfriend who has never been around babies, doesn't have any experience with anything, and recently found out she's pregnant. I gave her my list of stuff that I'm buying for my nursery but she wants more advice she doesn't think my list is complete enough. SO ladies! Give me a list of the things you bought or found out you needed after your baby was born! Things that helped you out, or made things easier.. She has absolutely nothing... I just talked her into actually buying stuff before her baby is born.. she thought you just bought it as you go along..

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 17, 2011 at 5:52 PM

BUMP!

abra
by on Feb. 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM
a pack n play
a dresser
a comfy chair or couch are nice if the baby is sleeping in a separate room so late night feedings aren't so bad.
onesies
sleepers
socks
nasal aspirator
burp rags
diapers
wipes
ummm...I'll keep thinking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 17, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Thanks! Lol most of this was on my list. I told her I had a pretty complete list already

Quoting abra:

a pack n play
a dresser
a comfy chair or couch are nice if the baby is sleeping in a separate room so late night feedings aren't so bad.
onesies
sleepers
socks
nasal aspirator
burp rags
diapers
wipes
ummm...I'll keep thinking

foreversweetpea
by on Feb. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM

i keep hearing that swings and/or bouncers are lifesavers... first aid kit, swaddling blankets, changing pads, gripe water, a sling (so comfy and convenient), pacifiers...

mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 17, 2011 at 6:51 PM

I'm getting her a rocking bassinett! So hopefully she likes it!

jparker289
by on Feb. 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Boppy pillow, thermometer, diapers lots of diapers, wipes or wash cloth, towels, onsies, sleep and plays, blankets, crib, bassinet, chair, rattles or toys, teethers, pacifiers, bottles, pump, formula(if you go that way) socks, pants, sleeper blankets, changing table, dresser, sound machine, sling, crib bedding, bouncer/swing, umm I don't know their maybe more. I was going through a day in my life and what I've used lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)