Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have a Toddler and newborn...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM
  • 14 Replies

What double stroller do or will you be using?

PhotobucketMother to a 2year old little boy and soon to be mother of two in May. Happily married to my best friend since 2006. My husband is a military veteran. I love animals and use non-cruelty products. We use cloth diapers, g-diapers and seventh generation disposables. . I choose and delay vaccines due to a family member that has mental retardation from the DTAP. I love CafeMom: Join us in the Pregnancy Group!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Salgadomom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I have a sit and stand stroller. I will be mainly carry baby so this will work for the other boys until the baby needs it.

MissKrystal
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM

BUMP!

MichaelsCasey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Grace duoglider stroller. My toddler is 20 months old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaimieLynn8
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM
We will have a 2-year old and a newborn in 7 weeks...We looked at the sit n stand stroller but the limits are 40" and 40 lbs; my son right now is 35 lbs and 38" lol so I didn't want to get it to only be able to use it a few months.
We really liked that he could sit or stand in the back and didn't seem as big and bulky as others.
We just decided on a regular travel system; if my son wants to be pushed in a stroller, which is rare, we will use an umbrella stroller OR wear the baby and put big brother in his stroller.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM

We're going to get a sit 'n' stand.

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM

i did a double stroller with my first 2, they were 17months apart, then 15months later we had our 3rd then i used a baby wrap. i made my own but i found baby sleeps better or just is better settled if they are in the wrap so now we just have the 2 older ones hold the stroller and youngest in a single stroller and i will be wearing new baby. if we go to a crowded place, i would put them in the backpacks that have the strap to it and either tie it to the stroller or my wrist.

hope this helps you somehow

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I got a Kolcraft Contours Option Tandem stroller when I had my second son(my first was 16 months at the time.) I love it! It is really heavy but it is very versitile!

nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM

We will be using this also when baby #2 arrives in May.  What carseat do you use with it btw?

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

I got a Kolcraft Contours Option Tandem stroller when I had my second son(my first was 16 months at the time.) I love it! It is really heavy but it is very versitile!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
VelaBaby08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:08 PM
We have the graco quattro tour duo and LOVE it!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:11 PM
I didnt use a stroller and still dont I have a 2.5 yr old and a 7 month old. I just wore my newborn in a moby or baby bjorn and had my 2 year old in an umbrella stroller so much less bulk
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)