Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Change of carseats..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well after I bought mine, my so's grandma decided to tell us that she got us a travel system so I'll be taking the one I bought back to the store. It is adorable though and at least I have a stroller now to take her walking in!

Graco - Spree Travel System, Priscilla

CafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:21 PM

What a nice Grandma!  :)

Sonylena
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM
Very cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM
That travel system is adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hurleydoll18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Is that the travel system she bought you?  Beware that this car seat has a rear harness adjuster, meaning you adjust the tightness of the harness from behind.  These can be very difficult to use and, often times, the harness is not adjusted correctly because of it being in the back.  I'd personally get a car seat with a front harness adjuster just because it is more user friendly and much easier to get the straps adjusted properly.  It was very sweet of her though and the cover is so cute

Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Very nice

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

Starleet
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Yes, I had one made pretty much the exact way with my son and loved it :)

Quoting hurleydoll18:

Is that the travel system she bought you?  Beware that this car seat has a rear harness adjuster, meaning you adjust the tightness of the harness from behind.  These can be very difficult to use and, often times, the harness is not adjusted correctly because of it being in the back.  I'd personally get a car seat with a front harness adjuster just because it is more user friendly and much easier to get the straps adjusted properly.  It was very sweet of her though and the cover is so cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)